Is your congregation taking steps to become more climate friendly? Do you want to make a video to add to our Congregations Cutting Carbon playlist? Follow these quick guidelines to get started!
Videos should be:
- Short: No more than 2 minutes long
- Fun: Let your excitement, passion, and personality come alive
- Descriptive: Tell us a little about yourself and your environmental initiative
Questions to answer throughout the video:
- Introduce yourself: What is your name and/or faith based organization? Include a 1-2 line description of your project.
- Describe your inspiration: What drove you/your group to start your project? Where did the idea come from?
- Describe any benefits: What’s in it for the world (environment)? Have there been any benefits for you/your group?
- Encourage others: Why should viewers play their own part?
Recording and uploading instructions and tips:
- Film your video, using the above points of discussion as a guide.
- Videos do NOT have to be professional. In fact, keep it casual! Use a camera, camcorder or phone camera.
- Try filming in a quiet place with good lighting and a pleasant background. Make sure you are easily seen and heard.